A Two-and-a-half month baby has been diagnosed with spontaneous human combustion (SHC). The baby named Rahul, has caught on fire four times since he was born. This is a rare disorder which has only affected 200 people in the last 300 years. Rahul, who is being treated at KilpaukMedical College
What began as a hobby 35 years ago has now become a part-time profession for C.Vetrivel, 51. He has a collection of ageless Tamil literary works and about 5,000 Tamil magazines, a majority of which have wound up. He lends his books free of cost to students, teachers and voracious readers.
Tamil Nadu has placed in sixth place among all of the states in India in attracting investments locally and abroad. The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India, known as Assocham, announced that Tamil Nadu’s committed investment has received 7 percent of the total Rs. 143 lakh crore as